Get the Sanur from the airport by taxi. Tickets available at the taxi desk. In Sanur either rent a car or catch on of the many public bemos that ply Jl Danau Tamblingan. These can be chartered for short hops around Sanur ($1-2), and for trips to Denpasar or Kuta Bargain hard. The terminal of the Praja Taxi Company is in Sanur, (289191/289090. Bali Taxi is in Jimbaran, (701111, 701621, 701633. Pan Writhe Taxi is in Kuta, (723355, 723388, 723952).
Biking around Sanur is also fun. At the Tri Dewi Artshop, Jl. Danau Tamblingan 48, in Semawang, you can rent a bike; try bargaining. The bicycles aren’t the greatest. It my be wish to pay more by renting trough your hotel.
Sanur is a ideal base for trips of Bali’s rice growing heartland and the mountain area. Rent a self-drive car or a minibus with driver on a daily basis. There are car rental companies on Jl. Bypass Ngurah Rai and on Jl. Danau Tamblingan. Cars and minibus for hire are found outside all manjor hotel, or go through one of many car rental companies.
- Kuta & Legian General Information
- Kuta and Legian Attraction and Activities
- Kuta and Legian House & Villas - Where to Stay in Bali
- Kuta And Legian Transport
- Pulau Serangan
- Sanur general information
- Sanur Hotels and Villas - Where to stay in Bali
- Sanur Restaurants and Bars
- Sanur Transportation
- Seminyak general information
- The Nusa Islands
- West Bali Adventure & Activities